[at-l] Vitamins and Supplements

I find that 10 slim jims, 6 granola bars, 3 burrito size tortillas, 2 "Cup of
noodles", 1/2 bag dried fruit, 1/2 bag gorp, 2 tastykake snack bars, 1 cup of
coffee, 1 cup of hot cider , 1 cup of cocoa, 1/2 bag of bagel chips, 2
Butterfingers and a serving of oatmeal each day for a week followed by a 6
pack of Heineken dark, two 16 oz steaks and a baked potato once off the trail
provides everything I need.  What's a vitamin?

Seriously, I've never taken vitamin or other dietary supplements and I catch
a cold about once a decade (yet another example of my uniqueness, I suppose).
 YMMV.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/14/02 10:20:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Farina6@aol.com writes:

> How many of you take vitamins when section or thru hiking?  Not to
> "segregate," but women, any special considerations such as iron or calcium?
>
> Also, I think someone mentioned that they do but I'm not sure, so I'll ask.
>
> When hiking, do any of you use Slim Fast or Carnation Instant Breakfast to
> get a good dose of vitamins and essentials?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---