[at-l] serious

I was remarking on the stereotyping going on regarding men's/women's
lists and such. It was a serendipitis thread today, after running
across this little story in the news today.

http://rev.tamu.edu/stories/02/012302-7.html

It is a bit of research out of Texas A&M regarding cultural/gender
stereotypes and how folks feel about themselves. My favorite quote:
"Sex is still an important aspect of people's roles in many societies,
and it continues to be important in ours, so, most likely, few people
completely ignore sex-typed norms," she says.

I was greatly relieved to learn sex was important to other humanoids.

Bill....