[at-l] serious "women's" issues

Speaking of "breast chaffing" in a serious tone, would that be referring
to chaffing on the under side of the breast, or to nipple chaffing?  We
men often have such problems with the scrotum.

Men who are marathon runners sometimes put bandaids over their nipples
to prevent chaffing from occurring when a running shirt rubs them
continuously during a long run.  My experience with crotch chaffing has
led me to stop wearing underwear during long hikes.  I use a lined pair
of nylon hiking shorts instead.

I personally think that discussion of such matters is good for a mixed
list.  We men need to be a little more empathetic toward the women, and
vice versa, and discussion of issues related to biology shouldn't be
relegated to single sex discussions that are often hampered by a sharing
of ignorance using inaccurate, and mostly crude, language.