[at-l] Shuttles to Springer, and Section Hiking

 Hi,

Hummingbird asked me to post this. She is more than willing to do shuttles,
and has a van to do shuttles to Springer, section hikers, or slack packers.
Her husband lost his job in the latest economic downturn, and finances are
very tight. This would be a chance to help out a lister and yourself at the
same time. It will be a win-win.

If anyone needs a Georgia shuttle, contact Linda at
<athummingbird@pocketmail.com>
or phone her directly at 706-878-5754.

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.