[at-l] photo log

In a message dated 2/13/2002 5:00:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SVICKERS@proplayerstadium.com writes:

> How did you keep track of all of the photographs taken over the course of
> your thru hike?  Did you keep some sort of log of what photo was taken, and
> the location?  It seems to me that six months of photos would tend to blend
> together, and name would be forgotten.

Without making a note of each photo, on each roll you can take a certain
idenifying shot, like a post office, shelter sign etc.  That, along with a
log of all your nightly stays and you can figure out just where you took the
photo.  Although group and/or posed personal photos are cool, it's best to
get candid shots of other hikers (packing their stuff) at the PO's, shelters
etc.  If you have a time/date feature, I'd only use it, the 1st shot on the
roll.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html