[at-l] summer solstice

over 40 summer solstices and still hiking?
we require no one's support
we belong in the woods and not on a runway
what does youth know or care about 40 summers anyway?

Vera Lehmkuhl <vjl_47@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Jan Leitschuh  wrote:

> > I am thinking summer solitice, women hikers
> > somewhere in VA or WVA....:)bunch of 40 year old
> > broads...are we gonna do it? :) I am entertaining
the
> > thought....
>
> Ha! Vera you are part pagan. Post-40, this is
DEFINITELY a
> concept that needs tribal support...

### I'm certain all the 40 year old dudes lend their
support.
****OH Brother Jan see what you started...one innocent
post...and ahhhhh, I betcha they do toey  :).... I
think a similar ahhhh thing should be organized by the
male tribe....anyone, anyone?!

missing kink