From: AirTran Airways Net Escapes
[mailto:AirTran_Airways_Net_Escapes.UM.A.35.127@post.intellimedia.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 1:52 PM
To: Rich, Timothy D.
Subject: New AirTran Airways Grade A Sale

We just wanted to remind you that ticketing for our Grade A sale for
travel through June 13, 2002 ends this Tuesday, February 12, 2002
at midnight.

This sale requires a 7-day advance purchase and discounts range
up to 35% off the already low fares we offer everyday. Seats are
limited and may be unavailable on some days and flights that
operate during peak and holiday travel times such as the
President's Day, Easter, and Memorial Day periods. Travel on
sale fares to and from Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Miami,
Orlando, and Tampa must be complete by April 18, 2002, and
travel to those cities is valid southbound Monday through
Wednesday and northbound Tuesday through Thursday. Travel
is valid every day of the week for those cities from April
19, 2002 through June 13, 2002.

You must purchase sale tickets by February 12, 2002.

Receive a BONUS $5 each-way discount if you make your sale
fare booking online at www.airtran.com .

Remember:  Travel may originate in either city and all fares
are one-way and don't require a roundtrip purchase.

Following is just a small sample of one-way sale fares:

$64   Atlanta - Baltimore/Washington, DC (BWI)
$75   Atlanta - Boston
$55   Atlanta - Dayton
$84   Atlanta - Grand Bahama Island
$64   Atlanta - Gulfport/Biloxi
$39   Atlanta - Myrtle Beach
$75   Atlanta - Orlando
$59   Atlanta - Pittsburgh
$59   Atlanta - Rochester
$64   Atlanta - Toledo, Ohio
$75   Atlanta - Washington, DC (Dulles)
$79   Dallas/Ft. Worth - Atlanta
$84   Ft. Myers - Atlanta
$79   Houston (Hobby) - Atlanta
$89   Minneapolis - Atlanta
$75   Newark - Atlanta

Remember:  Travel may originate in either city listed above
and all fares are one-way and don't require a roundtrip purchase,
and receive a BONUS $5 each-way discount if you make your sale
fare booking online at www.airtran.com .