[at-l] Lyme disease question.

I don't know anyone who got it on the AT. It is more commonly
contracted in your back yard.

The vaccine is quite controversial regarding expense, possible side
effects and efficacy. Prevention of Lyme disease also leads to
prevention of other tick borne diseases - such as Rock Mountain Spotted
Fever.

You are correct about the problems in scheduling the vaccine.

Bill...