[at-l] Last test run complete - ready to go

I have one of the originals. As it came, I believe it weighs about 3
pounds. As I've improved on it with tree huggers I've made, probably
another 12-16 oz of heavy webbing.

There is no way to use as a bivy that I can find. I carry a pad as
there is opportunity for heat loss from conduction between skin and
hammock. A dashboard reflector seems to work pretty well. My tarp is a
bit spare, plus the blunder dog chewed on it. Hence I have a Wanderlust
tarp to go with it, now.

I'd guess that everything together weighs around 4 pounds. The pay off
is that it sleeps comfortably from night 1.

Bill....