[at-l] Last test run complete - ready to go

Questions for the Hennessey folks:
-How much does the hammock weigh with necessary lines?
-Is there any way to use it as a bivy if no trees are available?
-Do you still carry a pad?
-Do you use a tarp or other additional fly?
-When all is said and done, how much does it all weigh?
Thanks-
Chocolate