[at-l] It needed sliced black olives

Delita said:  "But the salsa was great seasoning  (lessee... dried,
ground, reconstituted...)"

One of the freeze-dried companies [Backpacker's Pantry, I think] makes
an awesome, freeze-dried salsa; they are not real cheap, but I bought
5-6 and put them in my [rare] mail drops, along with a small ziplock of
tortilla chips; that was an awesome taste break on the trail, and the
salsa also was a great spice addition to other meals.  Yum!

thru-thinker