[at-l] It needed sliced black olives

That frittata possible potential future trail kinda hiker meal
I experimented with tonight.

But the salsa was great seasoning  (lessee... dried, ground,
reconstituted...)

Mestemacher whole rye bread was perfect, the guy at whole
foods was right.  Should travel well.

If I used the powdered eggs would it matter too much with all
that other good stuff in there?

And the grated parmesan was just the right touch/balance.

Anybody use grated parmesan on the trail?  I'm thinking you'd
have to take it already grated since *I'm* not hauling a
greater along, even a small one.  How would it last?

Thing a frittata would *gel* in a pot cozy???

Delita <--  who showed up at the GA ruck pot cozy class late
sans materials and still learned everything she needed to know
on that subject.  Thanks, Chainsaw!

--
Delita Wright
Chapel Hill, NC