[at-l] Hitchhiking 101

Ready mentions here longest hitch wait time was 8
minutes....

Wish I could say the same. :-)

Alas, being a young male, hitching by myself,  I have
waited up to  45 minutes for hitches. (Not counting
the times I just the heck with it, and walked into
town).

As Ready has mentioned it may be a good idea to have a
big sign that says "HIKER TO TOWN/TRAIL".  I will be
trying that method this year.  Hopefully the X amount
of mos of beard growth will not scare too many people
away.  Maybe I will see Spur and Ready out there. The
cute couple factor may override the "well, there is
also that scary looking guy" factor..

Two months and 17 days to go...

=====