[at-l] Eyeglasses and hobbit name

Re:  Eyeglasses on the trail.  They fog over on humid cool days.  It is
hard to manage the problem if you are wearing some sort of gear to keep
the rain from falling on your face.  I must wear my glasses, so I now
have a pair that sits a little further down my nose, leaving a bit more
air space between the glasses and my hot head.  This helps the fogging a
little, but it is just something I have had to live with.  Any
suggestions?

Re:  Silly, unrelated to the trail, fun.  My hobbit name is "Lardo
Sandybanks of Frogmorton"

LARDO???  Give me a break!