[at-l] southbound hike...

i am shortly beginning a southbound hike from the mason-dixon line.  i'll continue until the weather, or the solitude, or my knees, or employment stop me...

ryan has set me up to post to the list from my pocketmail thingy.  i'll hopefully be posting journal entries...

i'm taking a camcorder along on the hike - palm size, under 2 pounds total - and am looking for someone with a HI-8 format camcorder to copy tapes to VHS.  then send these to my parents.  a second copy could be passed among interested listers...

i'm leaving on my hike on the 17th (yes, of this month), and will happily accept shuttles, meals, indoor lodging, etc, as i head south...

for those of you that keep my email address, i'll be dropping hike-usa@msn.com.  use yugrekih@yahoo.com instead.  this is forwarded to my pocketmail account...

pittsburgh

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.