[at-l] Light weight. Does it end on the trail?

I found out a lot about what I would miss while my belongings were in
storage for the last 2 years.  I found that usually what I missed was
directly tied to what i was doing at the time - it was very much tied to
what I 'needed'.   When I was working for a client - I found I missed having
more clothing choices ( dress up stuff ) than what I had left at the front
of the unit!  Likely my client missed it more than I cuz they had to look at
me in the same 5 outfits.   Of my normal belongings - it was pretty odd what
I missed.

I missed some art - a painting of a Maine white porch w/ an island in the
background; an oil I bought in Venice...
I missed a piece of pottery I bought in Wales, I missed my juicer  ;-)
I missed my scrapbooks.

It was odd - I found that other than stuff i would suddenly stumble across a
need for, I generally missed stuff related to good memories.   I missed few
standard belongings or 'toys'.

cheerio