[at-l] Hiker Hints for 02'ers

good info - I reckon I should have confessed earlier on that, sort of
like I am still antsy about those toe clips on mountain bikes, I often
hike with my Lekis without using the straps . . . I don't recommend this
necessarily, it just is how I ended up personal choice-wise; used
correctly, the straps can help your hands a great deal!

hike on,

thru-thinker