[at-l] In the interest of loooooong posts

At 10:55 PM 2/2/02 -0500, Leslie Booher wrote:
>But I also don't know how to take out just a snippet of a post, yet leave
>the subject line and all, without a lot of cutting and pasting.

With Eudora if you highlight the part you are responding to (as above)
before hitting the 'reply' button, only the highlighted portion will appear
in the reply window.  I don't know if other email programs work the same or
not.  In any case you can highlight and delete portions of the original
message from the reply window to shorten it.  Personally, I like to see at
least a line or two to let me know exactly what the poster is responding
to.  If there are already 4-5 posts under the Subject it can sometimes be
hard to tell which prompted the response.

sAunTerer