From: kahley [mailto:kahley7@ptd.net]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 12:18 PM
To: Elizabeth A. Foshion
Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net; tomman@attbi.com
Subject: [at-l] Re: Gloves was Clothes for AT thru-hike

At 11:51 AM 2/1/02 -0500, Elizabeth A. Foshion wrote:
>Thanks. The duct tape trick sounds like a winner. I've already gotten
>into the gloves-on-hands or gloves-in-pocket habit.

Are the gloves the only thing you ever stuff in that pocket?
I pulled my gorp out of my pocket and didn't notice I
pulled a glove out with it till I went for them later when
the wind kicked up.   If I were thruing, I just might consider
stitching small alligator clamps onto my gloves but I'm
just naturally shushly and have lost more gloves than
I even wanna think about.