[at-l] Re: my schedule - am I insane?

Christopher Willett wrote:

> The only thing I'd point out is that in March you won't have much
> day light to work with.  Hiking in the dark, when it is cold,
> isn't much fun.  Assuming you're in shape, the miles are not
> too bad.  But, I'm guessing you'll be walking in the dark quite a
> bit.

Not to be a devil's advoc....One of my favorite things from my hike was hiking
after dark in the cold. It was incredible. And, in late December/early January
there wasn't much light. I'd hike 2-4 hours after dark everyday. Then again, I'd
sleep 1-3 hours after light the next morning...

--
Felix Febrero
ME-->GA '98