[at-l] Clothes for AT thru-hike

I'm starting at Springer on April 1st. This is my clothes list and
rationales. I've listed everything - I won't be carrying all this at
once. Layering is my god. Comments welcome.

First proviso - I get chilled easily and sleep very cold.

Merril light boots (well broken in)
Teva sandals (once the weather warms up)
Wigwam merino wool liner socks - 2 pr. (cold)
Smartwool hiking socks - 1 pair (cold)
Ragg wool socks - 1 pair (for sleeping)
REI silk liner socks - 2 pair (warm)
Smartwool long underwear (cold)
Prospirit nylon running tights
Prospirit nylon long-sleeve top
Prospirit nylon jogging bra
capilene underwear - 2 pr. (prevents hip rash)
merino wool sweater (very thin)(cold)
fleece jacket (very thin)(cold) - $5 on sale at KMart!
microfleece gloves
capilene glove liners (cold)
knit hat
fleece overhat (cold)
silk sleep shirt (perfect for late night privy runs or wearing while
doing laundry)
town dress (still trying to decide about carrying this)

Squirrelgirl