[at-l] Bag Question

I too have a Marmot Arroyo that I love.  It too has lost all of
its loft in the chest and upper stomach areas.  I really noticed
this during a recent trip into Nepal.  17,000 feet in January
is not a good place to find out that your once toasty bag is
insulating you with a couple of flaps of nylon.
I'm going to
give it a wash in my mother's front loader this weekend
to see if the down comes back by some miracle.  Otherwise,
I'm going to ship it off to Marmot and see what they do.
If they are unhelpful, I'll get a Western Mountaineering
Highlite and scowl at Marmot.

Chris
Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu