Dupont Forest was Re: [at-l] What would you do

$10M?

No debt, so that's not a problem.  Pay for son's education and that of my niece and nephew.  Buy my brother a house.  Set some aside in a trust for my son.  Add an outdoor shower at my house(a dream since 4-H camp days), get some native plant landscaping.  Put in a pool and hot tub.  Replace the carpet with wood flooring or tile.  Rennovate my 30-year-old kitchen.  Replace my minivan with a new one with power locks and windows.

Then the fun starts.  Put in some pitcher pumps or other potable water sources along the FT.  Buy some land to help protect the FT corridor.  Establish an FT hostel in Oviedo; pay someone else to run it.  I get to visit and cook when I feel like it.  Hike the River-to-River Trail.  Do AT sections.  Travel.  Buy myself a big, dead quiet, baby sitter trail horse.  Donate to all sorts of causes--Planned Parenthood to Nature Conservancy.

Still thinking,
Joan
bluetrail@aol.com