Re[2]: [at-l] Sticky fingers....

"...Booby trap your tents and packs."

Many years ago I worked as a night copy editor at a newspaper. I got out of work
at 2 a.m. and had the habit of keeping a cold beer in my car for the 50 mile
drive home.

 Suddenly, night after night that beer would disappear. My solution? I dumped
 out about half of two bottles and replaced the beer with tabasco sauce. It
 worked. The beer thefts stopped. I didn't even need the second bottle. It
 kicked around the house for months. Then my wife found it and very nicely put
 it in the refrigerator. One day after mowing my two acres of lawn I grabbed the
 nearest beer and took a long gulp.....

 Weary