[at-l] Next hiking question - my schedule - am I insane?

A question I've pondered for a while (not the insane part, which is a given,
but the schedule).

I leave Springer March 1.  I'm leaving from FS42 as I did the approach last
fall on my infamous aborted section hike of GA.  I've got a week and the two
weekends on either end to cover whatever I cover.  Here's what I've mapped
out for a schedule:

Day Daily end point                 daily miles

1           GOOCH GAP SHELTER       16
2           NEELS GAP                   14.6
3           CHEESE FACTORY SITE     23.6
4           BLY GAP                     21.3
5           BIG SPRING SHELTER          22.1
6           117 MILE CAMPSITE           19.6
7           A RUFUS MORGAN SHELTER  16
8           BROWN FORK GAP SHELTER  16.8
9           FONTANA DAM                 13.5

The Question:  Is this schedule insane?  Reason I ask is that lots of
journals (granted from thruhikers) list twice or three times as many days to
cover this ground and milages that would make me more insane than I already
am.

Caveats are:

1)  I've hiked a quarter of this already with a 15 pound heavier pack than
I'm down to now (thanks to all the good input from the list) at various times
over the last two years, so I think I can easily do these milages (i.e. - I
know there are lots of PUADs there) and,

2)  I walk from before sunup to after sundown most days (which is why I camp
away from shelters far enough to not be disruptive), so I don't need to walk
particularly fast to do this.

3)  I have a floating shuttle who has agreed to come get me wherever I end up
after my available time as a bailout plan (blizzard, whatever) so I'm not
locked into hiking back to a vehicle to get out.

Input, please.  Have at it.

Black&blue