[at-l] Cellphones Not Required

In a message dated 1/31/02 3:46:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, DTimm65344
writes:

> I think to find unbroken wilderness at this point we all need to move out
> west to trails with long stretches between the paved gaps and notches.

    ***  Realize the AT *was* "out west" 150 years ago. The fight is here on
the Trail to keep what we can. Cell phones are just a foot in the door for
incompatible wilderness compromising technology.

    Black & Blue wrote: "I haven't needed it so far"...

        I myself have needed wilderness badly...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---