[at-l] Max Patch to Hot Springs - WOOHOO! Trip report (long)

--- Delita Wright <delita@mindspring.com> wrote:

> But - I had this little epiphany, where I realized:  I didn't
> have to hike the whole trail.  I didn't even have to hike the
> long part that was visible in front of me up to the next
> turn.  All I had to do was take one step.  I got so tickled
> with that thought that I forgot about being intimidated and
> the next time I thought about it I was just starting to
> descend - my second mountain!!   LOL

### This is disgusting. The little "epiphany" of which Delita
writes above took me a cool THOUSAND MILES to learn.
Boy. Some people.

Sloetoe
(whose most often given advice to thoroughhikers is "Wake up
every morning and say 'I'm not going to make it to Katahdin
*today*.' and know that if you say that every morning, without
fail, then one day you'll be *wrong*.)

=====
Spatior, Nitor, Nitor, In Nitor!