[at-l] Camp shoes

If you want to let your boots air or dry out some, bring camp shoes.
Sandals work well, and can substitute for regular wear, particularly when
crossing streams frequently. I have Reefs, but many like the lightweight
TEVA knockoffs from KMart. I've seen lots of folks hiking in sandals,
although I need more arch support for myself.

OrangeBug