[at-l] marrying Curtis

Shhhhhhhhh~do not encourage him.  I was hoping to rope ya in for myself.
Are you a high paid exec or independately wealthy?  Willing to keep me as
your domestic with a generous stipend?  I can cook and clean and will never
bother you during hunting season.  Do you mind guys that are premature gray?
  And speaking of premature, I know this has come suddenly but I had to beat
Curtis for once.  Besdies, he would prefer you to be named Kyle (and you
know what that means).  :o)
PS~I'm married, is that a problem for you?

Rich