From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:57 AM
To: cleek@cleekhouse.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Dogs

.  So I'm curious
if anyone on the list has or has experience with a giant schnauzer?

Thanks,
Cleek
--

My dog had a boss had a dog (what?!???) MY BOSS HAD a giant schnauzer, and
she was a great dog, had her for 16 years.  But, I'm telling you now, if

you can just feed him some of your grub.  AND, if yoU get REALLY hungry.....

Ok, I won't go there.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html