[at-l] I'm not the only one!

Well, I'm at work, working hard as usual, eating chicken wings and reading
the Reader's Digest., when I come across this story in the Humor in Uniform
section:

While my son, Cliff, was on board the USS George Washington, the airwing was
busy with training missions.  After talking to a pilot, one air-traffic
controller accidentallly left his microphone on and remarked to a nearby
buddy, "That guy sounded just like Elmer Fudd."

The airwaves got strangely quiet as everyone listening heard this statements
and realized that the pilot had also heard the comment.  After about ten
seconds, the pilot broke the silence by announcing, "Be vewy, vew quiet.  We
are hunting submawenes."

Sound like anyone ya'll know?