[at-l] New trip journals and photos

I thought I'd let everyone know that I've updated trips on my web pages again. There are photos and
a trip journal for a weekend winter trip I just took to Hoist Lakes which you find by following the
right link from <http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk/travels/travel.html>. There are also North COuntry
Trail pictures as well as many other albums and journals from that page.

I'll probably have quite a bit more up there in about a month. I hope eveyrone likes them.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **