[at-l] Speaking of Gear

I haven't done much hiking on the AT, and none overnight.  I've done some
hiking here in Florida on the Florida Trail, which is virtually unknown, and
rarely run into other hikers.  There's approximately three shelters on the
FT, so there's not much of a hiker "social scene" on the FT.   My question
is, what is the funniest, oddest, most outlandish thing anyone has ever seen
carried on the trail?  And what's the strangest civilized thing you've ever
seen left behind somewhere on the trail/shelters, etc.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---