[at-l] Speed Record on the A.T.

While it is a great athletic feat no doubt, all these people who do long
distance records with gazillions of support people, sponsors, etc. just
don't do much for me . . . if "fastest" is to be a goal, which is very
debateable, at least I would like to know who has done it "the fastest"
on their own [i.e., without any support vans/sponsors/people] . . .

thru-thinker