[at-l] M+M's

Got this story from a local hiker that did 2/3tds of the trail a few years
ago...
He was hiking with a buddy when they came out on one of the main roads,
down along by Cloverdale in Va I think. In crossing the road they came upon
a "road-killed" Reese's peanut butter cup, run over many multiple times,
but with the wrapper still intact. Our intrepid hiker figured he was
carrying enough food and took a pass on it, but his buddy ate it. <g>

skeeter