[at-l] Cookware

What did everyone take as cookware on their thru hike? I'm looking to =
cook for 2 people. Our biggest argument is size of pans right now. Were =
heading in the direction of MSR but anything is open. We used a 1.5 and =
a 2L pans but I want to go to titanium and MSR pans are only .7 and 1L. =
I'm worried to small to cook in.
What's everyone one think the best in cooking for 2 is?
Also I'm glad to be bringing things back to a hiking topic, though some =
enjoyable their will be no bugs, names, or civil war here.. if you do =
please change the topic.
JTW

multipart/alternative
  text/html