[at-l] PaRuck Antendees..please read!

Well we are comin down to the line and
there have been a couple changes.
.
The parking lot at the Mansion is reserved for
people.  Please park in the Campstore Lot
or the Furnace lot.  Directions are on the website.
.
Shawn will wave the restrictions on sleeping
bags on the bunks if the bag is clean.  Evidently,
that rule is in force to prevent thruhikers from
leaving eau d'hiker in the mattresses.
.
Or you can bring your own sheets and pillow case.
The hostel has blankets.
.
The hostel also has towels BUT not nearly enough
to cover our numbers so BYO towel if you can.
.
Same deal with coffee mugs, soup bowls,  spoons
and  forks.  There are some there but not nearly
enough.
.
If anyone has a really big stock pot...like a 16 qt
size, or if you can beg or borrow one from anyone,
PLEASE let me know.
.
Also, ya'll might wanna bring a serving spoon for
whatever yo bring to the Potluck.  IMS, we were
short last year.  And remember there is limited
fridge space so pack your goodies in a cooler or
in some way that will be safe outside overnite.
.
The soda machine at the hostel is working.
.
Don't forget to survey your gear!! If you have
something new and cool, bring it along for the tent and
gear show on Saturday.  And Saturday wil also
be a good time to sell off your used stuff (so you
can buy more new and cool stuff!!  Or...if you have
anything you are just tired of looking at, donate it
for sale to benifit the Maine Rose fund and we'll
send the money to MATC.
.
Last but not least <g>....you of course are welcome
to make your own lunch on Sat.  but for a measily
three dollars you get AYCE soup.  Veggie, veggie beef,
ham&bean and turkey noodle.  All moneys will go
to MATC for the Rosie fund.

To read more about the PaRuck
http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/PA/info/1.html

The final posting of the Food list will go out tomorrow.