[at-l] Disappointment

I've thought about a leave of absence there are several problems.
    * My employer used to be pretty free about giving them now you have to
show how it will benefit them.
    * A leave of absence would be unpaid but my bills would not
stop.  Unlike retirement, I don't think I could cover that.
    * I really don't think I could bear to go back after 6 months off.
The last is the most influential.

sAunTerer