[at-l] Ultralight Digital Cameras

I'm looking for a new digital camera too. The Canon Digital Elf was my
first choice. I liked the size/weight and the fact that it also shoots
AVIs. But after checking farther..... it only uses rechargeable Lithium
Ion batteries and has a very short battery life to boot. So I have
started all over again. A good place for comparison of owner comments and
prices is www.cnet.com . I've looked at the Canon S110 and like it, but
not the Nikon Coolpix 775. I'll have to check it out too. I also thought
about the Canon A10 (only 2 megapixel), not as fancy but relatively
inexpensive. The CNET editors were impressed with this camera and it
would fulfill my needs for now. I could then wait for the next generation
of the Digital Elf which according to rumor will use AA batteries. Let me
know how your search progresses.

woodelf

multipart/alternative
  text/html