[at-l] Ultralight Digital Cameras

I use a Sony Mavica CD-300.  It uses a small CR-RW to store
images.  So, I can carry 10 disks, which is about 1200 high
resoloution images for about two ounces.  The camera is
fairly large, but not very heavy.  It uses lithium ion
batteries, but I carry three of them, worth 90 minutes each.
I was out once for three weeks before needing the thrid
battery.  You can mail them home for a recharge, or just sit
in a restraunt and recharge one (takes about an hour) there
during a town stop.

Shane