[at-l] Warren's remarks at ALDHA

Jim, I was there Friday night and I am sure you would have "not be able
to maintain objectivity". I thought it was in very poor taste and so did
everyone I discussed it with. I am happy that I will not be subjected to
this sort of drivel again. This had nothing to do with free speech,
Warren used his clout to preach to a captive audience. He is entitled to
his opinion and to speak about it, but this was not the time nor the
place.

There, I feel much better.

woodelf

multipart/alternative