[at-l] Friday Nite at the GA RUCK

Hi all GaRuckers,

>From what I can determine, our cabin on top of the hill is the largest, so
with the permission of my cabinmates, we offer it up for the Friday nite
potluck. Time, whenever.

Once we are all in one place, we can compare notes and decide on the rest of
weekend.

If you are bringing a crockpot dish, might be a good idea to start it
warming in your digs as soon as you get there, I have no idea how many
electrical outlets this cabin will have. But we will make it work.

One more sleep till the Ruck! See you all at Amicalola!
Jan

--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: