From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 9:34 PM
To: jbkramer@afn.org; winchester@unnet.com; AT-L@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] New thread about names

In a message dated 1/16/02 10:06:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jbkramer@afn.org writes:

> LOL! Don't you know the answer to that?? As an owner of a Sunbeam
> Alpine, which is electrified by the same company as your Jag I can tell
> you the problem in two words: Lucas Electric

OK.  Then that explains why my auto-seatbelt moves up and down and up and
down and up and down, regardless of whether the door is open or shut....
That fuse is out completely.  The car, I'm convinced, is possessed.  Maybe
it
needs a warm beer.

Kelly

multipart/alternative