[at-l] Re: (at-l) Leeches??? (and Roaches)

Kelly,
Big smile here!  I lived in Ft Liquordale, (well actually Plantation (Go
Paladins!) but that's simply a matter of crossing the street) for nine
years as a kid and I remember the huge Palmetto bugs.  After I moved back
to Michigan I couldn't believe what people around here called roaches,
"Those tiny little things???  Those are just oversized pillbugs."

Pat Loomis

KellyGoVols@aol.com@mailman.backcountry.net on 01/16/2002 02:28:34 PM

Sent by:  at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net