[at-l] Re: (at-l) Leeches??? (and Roaches)

In a message dated 1/16/02 4:30:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, kahley7@ptd.net
writes:

> I have twice=awakened to one trying
> to nuzzle it;s way into my mouth

Arrrghhhh!  I think you got me beat there.  Holy cow.  I swear, though, with
the right saddle/whatever, you could fly to Paris on one of those nasty
things.  NOT that I would.  I'll stick with our terrorist ridden airlines,
thankyouverymuch.  I once used a WHOLE can of hair spray on a roach (didn't
kill it) but it did stick to the wall long enough for someone to come home
and kill it!  Eeeewwww!

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html