[at-l] Re: "Woodstock"???....

In a message dated 1/15/2002 5:39:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> --- Milt Webb <mfw@mindspring.com> wrote:> My friend, Doug, told
> me that during his thru in '79
>
> ### I knew a Doug! (How many of them do you suppose hiked in
> '79, anyway???) This wasn't the curly-mopped "Woodstock," was
> it? Drew the marvelous little bird all over trail...

Jeeze...

When I saw "Woodstock, the Post",  I had an immediate flashback to a muddy
farm in Bethel, NY, circa 1969.  Highlights that I can remember vividly (and
are willing to talk about), Richie Havens (opening act) and Jimi Hendrix
(closing act).

By the way, Hendrix's instrumental version of the Star-Spangled Banner is
still one of my all time favorite renditions.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---