Fw: [at-l] Deeper subjects - the Trail and Sept 11

It wouldn't work, these aren't x-ray machines these are high dose
devices designed to kill microbes and a millimeter or two of lead will
have exactly zero shielding effect. Lead shielding near reactors comes
in lead bricks about the size of your average house brick.

Bryan