[at-l] Selling Nomad Lite tent - one person, 2lbs

I'm definitely selling my Nomad Lite one-person tent
if anyone is interested in a lightweight tent.

Reviewing...

Tent model for sale: Nomad Lite

Color: Grey

Shape: Wedge-shaped

Weight: About 2 lbs with tent, vestibule pole, stakes,
Tyvek ground cloth

Fits one person and their backpack inside the tent
(I'm 6'-1" tall, 195 lbs, was fine for me and my
backpack during my thru-hike)

Has a covered vestibule area to cook under during
inclement weather

Designed to use your Leki type hiking poles as the
tent structure but separate tent poles are available
from Kurt at Wanderlust Gear if you don't use Leki
type poles when you hike

One of the most popular thru-hiking tents on the
Trail.

Price: $160 (includes COD shipping)

Here's what one looks like:

http://www.wanderlustgear.com