[at-l] Selling Nomad Lite tent - one person, 2lbs

If Kurt Russell can deliver to me a 2-4-2 by February
6, 2002 I'll be selling my Nomad Lite tent.

The Nomad Lite is one of the most popular thru-hiker
tents on the Trail. Fits one person with gear inside,
weighs about 2 lbs with the tent, Tyvek ground cloth,
poles and three stakes. Has a vestibule that allows
you to cook just out side the tent while you rest
inside. You can sit upright in this tent. Best if you
use two Leki type hiking poles or if you don't use
Leki poles you can get tent poles from Kurt at
http://www.wanderlustgear.com

If Kurt can't get me a 2-4-2 tent by February 6th,
I'll probably keep the Nomad Lite. Kurt, if you're
reading this can you write me to let me know -- there
should be emails from me in your in-box?

I'd need $160 for the Nomad Lite or I'd probably just
keep it. That price includes the cash-only COD
shipping cost.

Datto