[at-l] Re: nickname

Actually, I have hear of King James. - But the Mormons practice polygamy (multiple wives), and would have frowned heavily on a woman having several
husbands (polyandry).

I'm not sure if you understood that I was making a joke about the U.P. As a former Texan, with relatives in the backwoods of Arkansas, I've heard all the
"yokal" jokes, as well as telling a few myself.

Sg